Thursday, December 11, 2008

TAGGED! im it! lol

hello beauty bloggers!
i've been tagged by my dearest Franny!
god i hope yu dont hate that i called you that!

BTW I DO HAVE A JUMBO POST COMIN UP
THAT I WAS EDITING PRIOR TO ME BEING TAGGED!
BUT I FIGURE THIS IS FUN SO WHY NOT! EH? LOL HERE GOES!

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (“you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you.

1. 3 WORDS. 1 PICTURE. COOKIE ADDICT ANONYMOUS!!!!!

2. nail polish junkie!
3. as much as i LOVE hip hop & RNB im a sucker for 70s 80s rock ballads!
4. im a recording artist & yes i can rhyme my ass off!! but I sing too.
5. my family nickname is BUCKTOOTH.
6. i love family movies comic books & movies made from comic books.
7. my mom has 7 kids! with 7 guys! justtt kidding guys! lolllllllllllllllllllllll
8. i never met my father but he's in a band!!!
9. i cant live with out contact because i like to move my eyeballs to look at something & not my whole head in which yu have to do when you wear glasses! all yu glasses wearers know what im talkin about!
10. i have sneakers literally stacked up to my ceiling!!!! only becuase it leave room from stackin em next to each other.
11. i watched that chris crocker video[ the britney spears fan on youtube ] and still crack the fuk up!!!!
12. we already kno im a make up junkie, wat else is new! blah!
13. i've never ate anything spicy!! i kno & im asian! .... [ dont say im missin out cuz im not if i never had it ]
14. NORTH CAROLINA has my heart, but i belong in a big city!
15. EVERYYYYYYY thing you ever heard about leos is TRUE!!!!
16. i have a scar on my forhead from 13 stiches tell me if you can see it! haha

I Tag:
http://mrwackywobbler.blogspot.com/
http://makemeup88.blogspot.com/
http://randa7482.blogspot.com/
http://purplelipstiick.blogspot.com/
http://thebeautybuff.blogspot.com/

11 ♥ comments:

00 said...

i was gnna tagg u but your already IT ! lol ;D !

Face Graffiti said...

ahhhhh lol its tagging madness!!!!! hahaha (+_+)

Makeup Mama said...

omg. no spicy food...ever??? wow. I don't know if I've eaten anything that wasn't spicy :o

Jen said...

eat spicy food!!! it's good! hahaha!

Patricia said...

OoOh washing down spicy mexican food with a cold Corona might be the best thing! I might have to turn you out! hahahaha!

Face Graffiti said...

corona is the only beer I evr drinks its the first thing I order if I have no choice lol

ANGE said...

I just realised that you tagged me girly!! LOL .. I will do the tag later, but I agree with almost all of your statements!!

LMAO @ ur number 7 hahhaha

Yves said...

lol @ that cookie monster picture.

Face Graffiti said...

lmfao! I kno its hilarious

Anonymous said...

I love your taste in music!

Francesca said...

HAPPY SOON TO BE NEW YEARS HUN!!