Tuesday, January 6, 2009

AFRICAN QUEEN MAKE UP

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL,
WAT EYESHADOW IS THE FAIREST OF EM ALL?


HELLO MY BEAUTY BLOGGGERS I'VE MISSED YOU!
I KEEP UP WITH EVERYBODYS POST EXCEPT FOR MY OWN.
SO THIS MIGHT BE UP A WHILE!
ITS OK TO STILL COMMENT.
ANYWHO…
LOL!!! MAC IS STILL MY FAV AFTER PLAYIN THE TEST DUMMIE TO ALL THESE OTHER BRANDS. MY FACE NEEDS A REST. UNTIL IT CLEARS UP. IM BAK TO BEING A DUMMIE DOLL. BUT NUMERO UNO Y DOS! MAC & URBAN DECAY. ONLY BECAUSE I LIKE SIMPLE & SUMTIMES I LIKE GLITTER! SO THERE MY DAILY WEAR FOR NOW. & ANOTHER THING …
BE PREPARED TO BE AFRAID.

A SHOW CAME ON THE DISCOVERY CHANEL ABOUT A DAY AGO. I ONLY CAUGHT A GLIMSE, I LIKE TO CHANEL SURF WHILE I EAT DINNER, SINCE I EAT ALONE. IT WAS A DOCUMENTARY ON SURVIVAL SKILLS IN AFRICA. AS WE ALL KNO HIV, AIDS, AND OTHER SEXUALLY TRANSMITED DIEASE IS LURKING THE COUNTRY AND THEY ARE AT THERE NECKS WITH HOW FAST THE POPULATION IS GETTING INFECTED. TO THE POINT. THE GIRLS IN THESE TRIBES WOULD PAINT THERE FACES, TO DECREASE THERE VISUAL BEAUTY, THEY FIGURE IF THEY MADE THEM SELVES LOOK HIDEOUS NO MAN WOULD WANT TO BE WITH THEM, PRETTY MUCH MAKIN IT HARD FOR MEN TO BE ATTRACTED. LMFAO!!! ISNT THAT CRAZY CAUSE OVER HERE, ALL THE LADIES ARE GETTING DOLL’D UP TO “ATTRACT” MEN!! LADIES WE MIGHT LEARN A THING OR TWO FROM THESE AFRICAN QUEENS. ANYWAYS, OR SOMTIMES PARENTS PAINTED THEYRE ADOLESENCE FACE TO KEEP THEM FROM ENGAGING INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN. CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG. BUT I BELIEVE THE NAME OF THE TRIBE WAS SHAM-MAH-ZOO-MUH-KAI. GOD IM SOOOOO SORRY IF IM WRONG. ANYWAYS I RECREATED THE LOOK. HAHA CAUSE WHEN I FIRST SAW IT, I THOUGHT, " MAN... THAT IS A MASTER PIECE!!! I KNOW ART WHEN I SEE IT. IT WAS ABOSOLUTLY KRAZEE LOOKIN BUT CREATIVE & YET SO BEAUTIFUL! I WAS JUS LIKE WAT IS THAT ON THESE GIRLS FACES! ITS AMAZING! I KNO YOU THINK IM KRAZEE! BUT HERES WAT I TOOK FROM IT! ENJOY!!!
AND IF THEY ARE GUYS WHO ARE VIEWING & YOU FELT REMORSEFULLY DISGUSTED! THEN MISSION FUKIN ACCOMPLISHED!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!!

5 ♥ comments:

abs ♥ said...

so I read my own post. hope u don't find that too weirdo-ish. but I can't help but to still adore the look. it was meant to be horrifying ut I did add glamorous lashes to the look and now im convinced that that's what made it loook appealing. ... =/ SORRRY...

Sara said...

that is interesting! but hey if my life depended on it id do the same!!!

Kimberly Tia said...

i just love coming to your blog, the color scheme and the cute tea set makes me all calm and happy ahhahah....

go you with your glam fierce makeup attack!

Jen said...

haha who cares, you're gutsy! haha, no need to apologize

those cupcakes are sooo yummy!! sorry that me and trish are makin you drool! LOL! but geez, $30 for a dozen, those cupcakes better taste orgasmic!

Kimberly Tia said...

im addicted to your blog too... so much eye candy floating around... AHAHAHH