Thursday, January 8, 2009

VANS off the walllllllll





CREDIT TO GREG FROM elite boardshop

6 ♥ comments:

Kimberly said...

Girl -- i so wanted to put a poison apple in my pink contest entry, but my fridge only had friggin tomatoes... PUWAHHAHAHHA

DOH!

mmmm vans are LOVE.

XPPINKXX said...

serious kicks off the wall hun

i love vans...i have such a beat up pair of checkered planks...they smell rotten but i still wear them with no socks...i love em


i love the red pair!!!

Vanessa M. said...

cute shoes..

Stephanie said...

lol makin babies! you are cute. I never thought about it that way! But yeahh..lots of LV is made in the USA now.. Suxors

Lived With Love said...

thankyou for loving my blog!

Kimberly said...

hmmm Ohui huh -- I don't think I've ever heard of that one girl! Is it Korean or Japanese??? and it's a BB?

greaat... now I'mma be lookin around.. PUWAHAHHAH