Thursday, January 8, 2009

VANS off the walllllllll





CREDIT TO GREG FROM elite boardshop

6 ♥ comments:

Kimberly Tia said...

Girl -- i so wanted to put a poison apple in my pink contest entry, but my fridge only had friggin tomatoes... PUWAHHAHAHHA

DOH!

mmmm vans are LOVE.

xppinkx said...

serious kicks off the wall hun

i love vans...i have such a beat up pair of checkered planks...they smell rotten but i still wear them with no socks...i love em


i love the red pair!!!

Vanessa M. said...

cute shoes..

DSKNguyen said...

lol makin babies! you are cute. I never thought about it that way! But yeahh..lots of LV is made in the USA now.. Suxors

KerryMarie said...

thankyou for loving my blog!

Kimberly Tia said...

hmmm Ohui huh -- I don't think I've ever heard of that one girl! Is it Korean or Japanese??? and it's a BB?

greaat... now I'mma be lookin around.. PUWAHAHHAH