Friday, March 6, 2009




aww man... isn't this show called "G's to >>> gents"
LMFAO!!!! this vid is bad quality. but who cares. jus watch.

5 ♥ comments:

Julisa said...

omG your comments work! i didn't know lol

y Macho? y??

the 1st episode i was like oo hes kinda cute.. now i'm like wtf was i thinking lol

Drizzle Kid said...

Have they already started up a second season? I've watch the first season, it's fairly good for bored moments but I think it's a bit hollow. Not too much interesting content.

ANGE said...

YAY!!! ur comments work now!!! :)

i wanted to leave you some (few posts ago) but it was not co-operating.

how u been darl?

xxx

Neeyuh said...

omg macho was a mess! i laughed so hard when i seen that episode! lol

thank you for stopping by my blog! to answer your question my l.a. girl nail polishes are from forever 21 i think they have the best deal on them too better than urban outfitters who also sells them. Personally I think ordering them from the site is better since they have all the colors at once and sometimes the store is limited. Oh and yes those pink polishes are all from sally's and I love them!! But I hope I helped! :)

Stephanie said...

isn't she awesome at taking pics!